Binance Phone Numbers and Emails

Banking and Vendor Inquiries, Crypto Access
Media
Marketing Inquiries, PR Inquiries
Sales/ Reservations
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Binance Contact Information

9% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Binance Customer Service?

Account Question:

• “Disabled account”
  • “Issues with account”
  • “My binance us account is disable”

Request for Information Question:

• “My trade is on on hold I need it to be turned back on I don't really know why but I need to know I'm not only one on this my name is Keith McBride”
  • “Need info about verification”
  • “KYC verification”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Withdraw money”
  • “I want to withdraw my all many form binacse us”
  • “Withdrawal problem ( unable to comfirm)”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “I have a problem with payment”
  • “Payments not coming into my account”
  • “Fraudulent transaction”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Did not get my money deposited in my bank yet”
  • “I didn't received money in my wallet 895€”
  • “My usdt isnot received in trust wallet app”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Order cancelled after i made payment”
  • “I want to reactivate my account”
  • “Activation code”

Cards Question:

• “I bought USDT using my creadit card , but I didn't receive the usdt I see only AED in my wallet”
  • “Cant buy crypto, all my cards denied”
  • “Binance card”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Because i Can't Change adress On identity Plus On Binance”
  • “Yesterday I transfer money to some one but he did not give me usdt and now he is not returning my money”
  • “Funds returned by bank”

Staff Question:

• “Unresponsive support staff”
  • “Self service recovery form”
  • “You guys have my money on hold and its been over a week now. Im very disappointing with you guys service. I was excited to start buying crypto since im new to this and i fell let down”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “My refund”
  • “Money refund”

Website/ Application Question:

• “My Bainance application not open”
  • “App issues”
  • “Inability to access the site and app”

Employment Question:

• “Employment”
  • “I set up with job email found out they are crooks”
  • “Orientation”

Other Question:

• “Transfer”
  • “Kyc pending from last 5 days”
  • “Relocating”

About

Binance Terms of Service
Please refer to original for accuracy. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY AS THEY GOVERN THE USER'S USE OF THE SERVICES. THESE TERMS CONTAINS IMPORTANT PROVISIONS INCLUDING AN ARBITRATION PROVISION THAT REQUIRES ALL CLAIMS TO BE RESOLVED BY WAY OF BINDING ARBITRATION. THE TERMS OF THE ARBITRATION PROVISION ARE SET FORTH IN SECTION 14 BELOW ENTITLED "RESOLVING DISPUTES: FORUM, ARBITRATION, CLASS ACTION WAIVER, GOVERNING LAW." AS WITH ANY ASSET, THE VALUE OF DIGITAL CURRENCIES CAN GO UP OR DOWN AND THERE CAN BE A SUBSTANTIAL RISK THAT THE CLIENT OF BINANCE WILL LOSE MONEY BUYING, SELLING, HOLDING, OR INVESTING IN DIGITAL CURRENCIES. BY USING THE SERVICES THE USER OF COMPANY SERVICES ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT (1) THE CLIENT ARE AWARE OF THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH TRANSACTING IN DIGITAL CURRENCIES (2) THAT THE USER ASSUME ALL RISKS WITH RESPECT TO THE CLIENT'S USE OF THE SERVICES AND TRADING IN DIGITAL CURRENCIES AND (3) BINANCE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY SUCH RISKS OR ADVERSE OUTCOMES.
To read more: https://www.binance.com/agreement.html
Binance Privacy Policy
Please refer to original for accuracy. This Privacy Policy explains how Binance Holdings Limited ("Binance") collects, uses, shares, and protects user information obtained through the Binance.com website. The terms www.binance.com" Website" and Company's refer to Binance Holdings Limited and its affiliates. When www.binance.com ask for certain personal information from users it is because Website are required by law to collect this information or it is relevant for specified purposes. Any non-required information The User of Website provide to The Company is done so voluntarily. The User of Website decided whether to provide Binance with these non-required information; The Customer may not be able to access or utilize all of Binance's' Services if The Client of Binance choose not to. By using the Site, The Client consent to the data practices described in this Privacy Policy. On occasion, Binance may revise this Privacy Policy to reflect changes in law or Binance's' personal data collection and use practices.
To read more: https://www.binance.com/statement.html
Top Binance Services

Money Transfer, Verification Service, Referral Program

Top Binance Products

Account, Website, Deposit

Binance Pros and Cons

Pros: Easy to trade buy or sell cryptocurrencies, Good when its working ok, Good selection of crypto, Ease of use, Trading cryptocurrencies was easy

Cons: No way to speak to customer service, Impossible to get help, Impossible to communicate with exchange support, No humans work in customer support, Cant get a hold of anyone for help